- 1 Bag of Sugar Cookie Mix
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 Tablespoon of White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 1/2 Ounce of Vodka
- 1/2 Ounce Triple Sec
- Small Bowl of Superfine Sugar
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees F.
- Mix the Sugar Cookie Mix, 1 Tablespoon of White Sugar, 1 Egg, Lemon juice, 1/2 ounce Vodka, 1/2 ounce Triple sec and Butter until it forms a dough. (Tip: Freehand Pouring alcohol, remember count 1-2-3-4 for one ounce and 1-2 for half an ounce)
- Form little balls out of the cookie dough and place on a cookie sheet.
- Place cookies in oven and bake 8 to 10 minutes.
- Next, remove cookies from oven and place the cookies into the bowl of superfine sugar, one-by-one until each cookie is entirely covered with the superfine sugar.
- Finally, Set cookies on a tray so they can cool.
- Enjoy and No drinking and driving guys!