Who says that you have to follow the strict trainer at your gym or your buff neighbor who says that late night snacking actually makes you gain more weight! To your advantage late night snacking will help you lose weight! If you’re searching for the perfect recipe to crave your late night hunger you found it! If you were also looking for a late night recipe that helps you subtract pounds from your weight, you’re one lucky reader! Grab your blanket and throw out that old recipe book, because this is all you need!
The answer to your prayers is FRUIT! Fruit not only helps your body digest food faster, but infuses the mind with healthy vitamins and key energizing waves to help you sleep! So next time you think about grabbing chocolate, make this simple recipe.
1. Go to the store and buy one mango, two apples, a box of strawberries, store brand vanilla yogurt and one more fruit of your choice.
2. Chop all of the fruit! Be careful do not cut your fingers!
3. Slide all of the fruit into a nice bowl, along with the yogurt,
4. close the bowl, and give it a nice shake.
5. You will have a original Fruit Bonnet! That should last for around a week or two.
Happy snacking and cheers to no more calorie counting!