Before The Dose:
1. Make sure that you have good headphones that you can hear out of both ears. I personally use sound canceling headphones making it easier for me because you don’t get distracted easily from other sounds. As long as you have headphones that COVER YOUR EARS COMPLETELY then you’re all set. (VERY IMPORTANT)
2. Make sure you have used the restroom, gotten a drink, and eaten properly before you start. There’s nothing like the urge to pee, or a hunger cramp, to ruin your experience.
3. Also Make sure the room is mostly dark because light can easily distract you. (I prefer listening to the dose in the night time)
4. Before taking any dose make sure to lay down on your bed at least for 5 minutes and just clear your mind, don’t worry about anything and just relax. This will help lower your heart beat to a nice and slow pace which is perfect for taking the dose. (Inhale & Exhale Slowly)
5. After waiting 5 minutes make sure that the sound of the dose is just regular volume. You don’t want the dose blaring loud! But you don’t want the dose quiet either, just find a good decent volume.
So when your ready put the headphones on, close your eyes and press play!
When Listening To The Dose:
To get the full effect of the dose, you need to listen to the entire thing. It might feel weird, and you might get strange sensations, but if you want to get the full feeling you need to let the sound take you away. Get lost in it. So, lay down close your eyes and enjoy!
1. Relax and don’t think about anything just listen to the sounds you hear, I know this is hard to do so you have to practice.
2. Get comfortable because you don’t want to move around while using I-Doser or else your brain will be too preoccupied and won’t concentrate on the dose. (THIS MEANS NO LOOKING AT YOUR PHONE, THE TIME, etc..)
After using I-Doser: Simply sit there for about 2-5 minutes then slowly take off your headphones and walk around. Feel any different? Depending on what kind of dose you took you might feel sleepy, numb, tense, crunk, or have erratic mood swings. However it all varies.
Hope this guide did the trick for you! If you liked it be sure to follow me on twitter!
Still Have Questions?! Read This: http://www.i-doser.com/faq.htm