A lot of people have found Slicethepie.com to be a good source for extra spending money. The only problem with Slicthepie is that you can’t actually make a decent amount of money unless you really know what you’re doing. You can maybe expect $3 and hour if you know what you’re doing and and $1 if not less if you don’t.
Writing Longer Reviews Is Always Better
Writing a longer review means that you have to provide more information which will obviously lead to a larger profit. Try not to just rant on about the same thing though, otherwise you are just wasting your time. Try to have a vast selection of suggestions and comments and write maybe just a sentence or two for each one. That is all you need. If your wondering what kind of topics to write about…keep reading.
Suggestions And Comments To Give
Try to make a mental list of different things you can talk about. The more stuff you talk about, the better. More information=More Money (or coins, since you can only make about .15 to .20 cents for a really good review). Some good ideas for your review are:
- Talk about parts of the song like the Introduction or the Chorus (also called the “hook”)
- Talk about dynamics. If they don’t change the volume of the song at all, comment on it.
- Tone quality. If the singer has a bad sound, its OK to comment. Not everything has to be positive.
- Are they in tune. If you can hear the singer clashing with the instrumental part of the song…comment on it
- Tempo. If you think the song would sound better if it was faster or slower, suggest that they try to experiment with the tempo
- Harmony. The harmony usually sounds good. If it sounds good, give them a compliment. If it sounds bad, just tell them it sounds bad.
- Melody. The melody is usually the singer. Sometimes the singer is hard to hear because the instrumental track is too loud. This goes along with balance.
- Balance. Balance is…well…the balance between the vocalist and the instrumental track. If the instrumental track is too loud, the balance is off (and vice versa).
Tips For Writing
When you start the song, start writing as you hear the song. This way you can comment on things as you hear them. If you wait til the end of the song and then you start writing, you will have all these ideas built up in your head and you won’t remember them. Also, if you wait til after the song to write, it will take you a lot more time to do a single song.
In reality, the most you could probably make on Slicethepie.com is only about $3 – $4 and hour. Unless you’re a kid that is too young to get a minimum wage job, Slicethepie.com should probably not be your first choice for extra money.