Did you miss a TV show? Perhaps you forgot to program the VCR? Whichever the case, it’s frustrating when you miss an episode of your favorite TV series. Plus, the fact that you can only one episode week (for legal reasons) doesn’t really help.
However, you can easily save your favorite TV series and movies online using only two simple tools – Stream Transport and Library View. For those of you who’re not familiar with the former, Stream Transport also allows streaming flash videos from the online platforms such as Youtube and saving it to your hard drive.
So let’s not waste another moment, here are the steps you need to take so you can catch every episode of your favorite TV show.
1. First off, install and launch Stream Transport. The programs built-in browser can be used just like in any other internet browser.
2. Once the program detects a flash video (for example, in the online media centers of the television station or on Youtube), it offers the option to save the content and all you have to do is press “Download” button.
3. Library View, on the other hand, can started directly without any installation. However, if you don’t have PC Utilities Java or VLC player, it will ask you to install them.
4. Once you’re done and everything goes as planned, just click on the user interface on the top left on “All Films Reload” and then after reading the channel list of what you want to save.
5. If you are looking for specific content, use the network and themes filter or the text field. Highlight the program of your choice and then press the red record button to start the download.
And that’s it! Again, these two tools – Library View and Stream Transport, can be used for recording and saving just about any online video content. Just make sure your hard drive has enough space in it.