Boots are a wardrobe staple for any woman! Yet with so many different kinds of boots available, there are many fashion mistakes being made because women do not know how to properly wear these fabulous pieces of footwear. Whether you are going for a classy or edgy look, here is what you need to know about wearing boots.
1) High Boots: High boots are perfect for those chilly autumn and winter days. Not only do they allow you to make use of your lighter dresses and skirts when it’s cold but they look great with a pair of jeans. But be sure to tuck them away in your closet as the temperature starts to rise, high boots are very out of place during summer.
2) High-Heeled Boots: When simple high heels aren’t enough, it’s time to make the move to high-heeled boots. High-heeled boots are an excellent match with more full skirts that just reach the knee. For the optimum look, leave a few inches between your hem and the edge of the boot.
3) Ankle Boots: Ankle boots are one of the biggest fashion trends all year long. Unlike most boosts these look best with jeans and dress pants. They slip right under and don’t feel restrictive around your legs like other boots.
4) Stiletto Thing Highs: Stiletto thigh high boots are a rare find, especially since we are now living in the 21st century. Yet, if you are still wanting to rock a pair of these retro boots they go best combined with a mini skirt. Tights should be worn if you want to look more conservative and put together.
5) Slim, High Boots: These boots are a fashion staple that every women should own. When choosing a pair, you should pick one that is fitted around your leg, but not to tight to wear they are uncomfortable. These boots look their best when you tuck your jeans inside of them.
6) Flat Equestrian Boots: These straight cut boots make them easy to slip in and out of. They are also the most comfortable of all boots. They may be casual but they are still classy making them perfect for a fall picnic or even a night out on the town.
7) Leather Boots: The key to wearing leather boots is making sure you contrast them with the rest of your outfit. Contrasting a light pair of boots with a darker colored outfit gives you a much more down to earth feel – not to mention it looks much better than all dark colors.
8) Combat Boots: If you walk into retail stores you probably see a lot of combat boots slowly making their way back from the 90’s grunge trends. If you’re one of the daring fashionistas who rock these boots they look best with a simple sun dress or with a pair of skinny jeans.
9) Slouchy Boots: Slouchy boots look may look like you’re wearing a pair of leg warmers but they are actually quite stylish. These comfortable boots are best paired with skinny pants or even a skirt and leggings look best with slouchy boots.
10) Suede Boots: In the recent years, suede boots have really been a fashion staple during the cold season. These kind of boots look best with your jeans tucked inside of them or with leggings. They look tacking with shorts or short skirts so it is just best to avoid that combination.
Boots are without a doubt, one of the most beloved pieces of fashion. They can boast a sleek urban look or even a rugged country appearance. When the weather is cold, they make skirts and dresses wearable. Boots even polish up your favorite pair of jeans. How do you like to sport your favorite pair of boots?