The thought of prevention of stretch marks is still a topic of discussion. Great stretching for a number of years leads to stretchmarks, while there is a control for that elasticity of skin. In case of pregnancy the abdominal wall must keep extending to get a continuous period to allow for the enlarging uterus, and therefore stretchmarks during pregnancy will be the most frequent among all types. Nevertheless some preventive measures help to reduce the severity. But one thing is clear; avoidance of stretch marks is significantly simpler than its treatment.
However in industry, you can find extensive ranges of goods available which are purported to reduce stretch marks when applied around the skin throughout pregnancy. But all of the items haven’t been scientifically proved to date; however people spend plenty of money.
There are several basic instructions to be followed by every person to prevent stretch marks.
1. Healthy diet: Healthy diet is most needed for your skin to maintain its quality. The diet must contain sufficient levels of carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, fats, vitamins etc. Most important one of them are proteins, vitamins Just Like Zinc, C, E, K and A.
Proteins: Primary sources are meat, bass, egg, soybeans nuts etc.
Vitamins: Among supplements the main are vitamin K, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Vitamin A.
Vitamin C: Options are Acid fruits, Guava, Papaya, Berries etc.
Vitamin E: Places are Nuts, Plant oils, Vegetables, Sunflower, Oats, Peaches, Grape etc.
Vitamin K: Green leafy greens, Cabbage, Liver, Milk products etc.
Zinc: Zinc is very needed for the formation of collagen. Generally within fish, apples, raisins, legumes and nuts.
2. Water intake: Ample amount of water should be taken every single day to maintain the water balance of your body. When the skin becomes dry it is prone to stretch marks.
3. Controlled weight gain: Unexpected increase within the body size is the main cause for stretch marks. Thus a controlled weight gain could decrease the opportunity greatly.
4. Exercise & relaxation techniques: Regular exercise and relaxation techniques could increase the circulation to the skin and keep it intact. Exercise also helps you to maintain the tone of muscles to stop a huge belly. Exercise must be performed regularly in a gentle way. Rigorous exercise may be hazardous and hence cardiovascular exercises are much helpful for ordinary people. Similarly, walking, swimming, meditation, yoga, etc also help.
5. Habits: Avoid junk foods, over eating, tobacco, alcohol and excessive use of steroids and other anabolica.
6. Lifestyle: A healthy life style should be maintained.
7. Sleep: Sound sleep is very needed for the preservation of health.
8. External applications: These are not 100% effective. Likewise ointments containing E & Vitamin A can also be widely used with some benefits.
Within this technique the whole body is soaked in a bath containing adequate quantity of water and a cup of skimmed milk powder. By repeating this action the skin becomes flexible and soft. This process may be used as being a medicinal and preventive way of stretchmarks. Utilization of soap is contraindicated whilst having a milk bath.