I heard many people saying that Life insurance policies are extremely beneficial for families, especially if they are taken out for providers of the family. However, when I started looking for a life insurance, I learned that getting a life insurance policy can be a time consuming task, which requires a lot of steps and paperwork. One aspect of life insurance is medical examination where the insurance company asks the applicant to undergo a complete medical examination. This is for determining if the individual suffers from any medical condition because the insurance premium is calculated accordingly. Although I do not have any medical condition that could be a problem for me, I was still afraid going through several medical exams in order to get a life insurance. I started looking for my options and that’s when I came to know about no medical exam life insurance.
Since I did not really wish to reveal my personal health information to the insurance company, the option worked really well for me. This type of insurance works the same way as a standard one. I have a life insurance for 3 years now and the cover I have is worth $400,000; I am certain I could have gotten around the same with a standard life insurance policy. I’d like to share some guidelines here that can be very helpful for people looking for an insurance policy like this:
- The first step that should be undertaken is using a search engine like Google or Yahoo for browsing the web and searching for companies that offer this type of insurance to its clients. As long as the right keyword is used, people can find several links to web pages that provide accurate and detailed information about these policies offered by various companies.
- Exercising caution is important for making the right decision. Individuals should take time in reading the disclaimers, rules and policies of the company before signing up for life insurance. The clauses offered by insurance companies on no exam life insurance can vary so one needs to go through them properly. The stipulations of every company should be read carefully rather than just being skimmed.
- Make use of the search engine again and search website for reviews of the company and its policies. People should not just search for feedback and review of the company, but also find reviews for each individual policy in order to get the best possible coverage.
- The company website typically has a questionnaire that needs to be filled by people. Questions pertaining to common habits are asked such as whether you drink alcohol or smoke. Individuals should keep in mind that they will have to divulge some personal information although not on a very large scale. These questions are used by the company for choosing the right policy for the individual, taking into account their circumstances. A quote is received by the individual after they have submitted the form.
- An official application will have to be filled for signing up. After the application is received, the company will do a review and then decide upon extending the policy. A detailed quote will then be received along with coverage details and numerous clauses.
- In case where people are unable to find a policy online or are hesitant in signing up online, they can choose to contact a local agent for obtaining a no exam term life insurance policy.
- All the clauses should be understood properly with the aid of the agent before accepting the policy.
With the steps, I am sure people can easily find a policy without having to go to the trouble of medical examination.