I love making this recipes for Tortilla Eggs. I love chips and could eat them all day long. So this recipe for Tortilla eggs are fantastic. This is not a kids friendly recipes for smaller child to help out with, its all done using the stove. So my nieces and nephew were a little disappointed that they couldn’t help out with the stove. But a found a happy solutions where they measured all the ingredients that I needed and handed them to me when I was ready for them. They enjoyed that a lot. Plus this recipe taste so good that they didn’t mind not helping that much. They just were happy to be eating it. I love this recipe that I could eat it all day long, I hope you enjoy it as well. Happy eating!
- 1 1/2 tablespoon of butter
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/3 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 cup of monterrey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup of drained salsa
- 2 cups of crushed tortilla chips
- Heat butter in your frying pan on medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into your frying pan and cook for about 4 minutes.
- Add monterrey jack cheese.
- Remove from heat and stir in drained salsa and crushed tortilla chips.
- Serve and enjoy.