This is a fun recipe I like to make with my nieces and nephews. I let the kids do all of the steps expect for step five. But we usually don’t do step five. I place bowls out of all the ingredients and they like to pretend that they are chefs making food for their customers. They take turns and taking orders, preparing the pizzas and then delivering them to each other. It’s a lot of fun and I hope this will be fun for your family as well. This recipe will make 1 mini cheese pizza. Happy Eating!!
- 1 English muffin
- 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese
- Split English muffin in half.
- Using your toaster, toast your English muffin to the crispiness you prefer.
- Place your toasted English muffin on your plate and spread the tomato sauce on both halves of your muffin. (You can use any brand of tomato sauce you prefer.)
- Place your mozzarella cheese on top of the tomato sauce.
- If you want your cheese to be melted, you can pop it into your microwave for a few second or broil for a few minutes in your oven. This step is not necessary though.