I came up with this recipe when my nephew and I were experimenting with fried mozzarella sticks. It got me thinking about what else could we fry? We had ravioli earlier in the day for dinner, so I asked him what he thought that would taste like. He loved the idea and wanted to try it right away. So after we ate the mozzarella sticks we experimented with frying ravioli. We had a blast talking about things while we were measuring and mixing up ingredients. I hope this is something that you and your family can experience as well. My recipe I have listed below will serve 4 people. Happy Eating!
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- 1 teaspoon of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 package of ravioli – room temperature
- 2 teaspoon of Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar of tomato sauce
- Preheat your deep fryer.
- In a bowl, combine milk and egg.
- Place your breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Take your room temperature ravioli and dip it into your milk mixture then dip it into your breadcrumb mixture.
- Deep fry your ravioli for 1 – 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Heat up tomato sauce over medium heat.
- Sprinkle ravioli with Parmesan cheese and top with tomato sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.