I came up with recipe when my nephew spent the night at my house. I always have mozzarella sticks in my freezer but for some reason I did not have any this time. He seemed a little disappointed so I cheered him up by saying “let’s experiment and make our own.” He was so excited that he couldn’t wait to make them. I of course did all of the frying but he helped out with measuring and mixing. We had a blast making these. I hope you do as well. Happy Eating!
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup of water
- 2 cups of bead crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1/3 cup of cornstarch
- 1 package of mozzarella cheese sticks
- Preheat your deep fryer.
- Beat eggs and water together.
- Mix bread crumbs, garlic salt, flour and cornstarch together.
- Take one cheese stick at a time and dip into egg mixture then dip into bread crumb mixture.
- Fry until golden brown and drain on paper towels.