This is a simple and easy recipe for bacon pasta. It kind of resembles a pasta salad recipe. My mom and I accidentally came up with this recipe when we were trying to make a pasta salad recipe. The taste was interesting so we wrote it down and then added a few more ingredients to it and came up with something great. My moms makes this all the time for herself and she will switch between using spinach leaves and arugula leaves. But both taste great and go well with the bacon. I hope this can be a recipe you share within your family as well. It’s a simple recipes and people of all ages will be able to make it. Happy Eating!
- 16 ounces of pasta (any shape your brand you prefer)
- 12 slices of bacon
- 7 ounces of baby spinach leaves
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes, cut in fours
- 3/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- Boil water and cook pasta to your liking.
- Drain pasta and place in a large bowl.
- Fry baking in a frying pan until crispy.
- Transfer bacon to a paper towel to drain.
- Take 2 tablespoon of bacon grease and place in a bowl. Set it aside.
- Take baby spinach leaves and tear into small pieces and mix with your pasta.
- In your frying pan, add tomatoes and bacon grease you have set aside. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in with your pasta and mix well.
- Crumble bacon on top of your pasta and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy.