If you are looking for a different dip for your crackers, then you need to try this apple dip. My niece and I came up with this recipe when we decided not to have our traditional apple pie at one of our family get togethers. We were excited for a new dessert but we still missed have the apple pie. We we invented a apple pie dip that we could eat with our crackers. My niece helped out with the mixing and placing everything into the baking dish. She had a lot of fun helping out this this recipe. It made us feel like we still had our apple pie tradition still in effect at our party. Everyone in our family loved the dip and next time I need to double the recipe when I make it. Happy eating!
- 1 container of cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 chopped up apple, small pieces
- 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon of pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray your baking dish with a non stick cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese and sugar.
- Stir in half of your apples.
- Place into your prepared baking dish.
- Top with your remaining apples, cheddar cheese and pecans.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with your choice of crackers and enjoy.