My recipe for S’mores flavored milk shake will turn one of your favorite warm treats into a chilled one. It gives a classic chocolate milk shake some excitement and kids love it. This recipe is so simple that anyone can make it. I always keep these ingredients in my home so whenever my nieces and nephews visit we can have a little milk shake making party. They love it and I’m sure they kids in your family will love it too. Happy Eating!
- 1 cup of any kind of chocolate ice cream (It has to be plain chocolate or you will lose the S’mores taste to the treat)
- 1/2 cup of light cream
- 4 tablespoons of marshmallow fluff
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Marshmallow (regular size ones work better because you will be toasting them)
- Crushed graham crackers (any size)
- In a blender, combine chocolate ice cream, light cream, marshmallow fluff and vanilla extract.
- Mix until smooth like a milk shake should be. (You can also hand mix it, but your arms will be extremely sore from all the mixing you will have to do.)
- Pour into tall glasses. (or small ones, it doesn’t matter.)
- Crush graham crackers and sprinkle on top of your shake. (Crush extremely fine if you will be drinking from a straw or pieces will get stuck when your drinking and cause your straw to clog up.)
- Torch marshmallows over your stove until they are they toasted as much as you prefer. (Just don’t burn yourself.)
- Place marshmallows on top your your shake and enjoy.
My nieces and nephews love to be in charge of the graham crackers and marshmallows. They also like to play and bet the waiters and hand deliver each shake to everyone. Hope you have as much fun with this as we do.