I realize that being involved in a relationship with someone takes a lots of communicating with one another. You both must talk about your likes and dislikes. If one person is not in alignment with the things you enjoy and admire then it is time you talk. There are going to be problems involved which can effect you and the individual involved. A bad relationship is not something anyone needs. It is hard enough trying to enjoy and keep your life stable as it is. But whenever there are other complications surrounding your life it makes living an enriched life that much difficult. You can’t be happy.
Here are some suggestions to get over a bad relationships: Remember they are only suggestions and
might not necessarily work for everyone relationship but if you can relate and feel like maybe some
of these suggestions can be beneficial to you, then I would suggest you try them.
1. Think about all the wrong the person has done to you, or said to you. If all the bad out-weighs
the good, then stay safe and stay away from this toxic individual.
2. Stop giving your love to someone who doesn’t care.
3. Find a new interest or hobby that can occupy your time and mind until you get over this person,
or you might even be with your family more often. Find love in helping an elderly relative who
might need your assistance. This type of love can be therapy for your mind and soul. You will
be extending your love where it is needed and this will make you feel so much better.
4. Give your love to a child who might need you to teach them to read, or write, this can help
you as an individual. The thought that you have contributed something positive into the universe
will make you realize that there are people who really need your attention and love. Give it to
those who need it more. You will began to eventually like this loving feeling and that individual
will soon be someone of the past.
5. Try your best to stay away from the people and places that individual who you are involved in
this bad relationship goes to. I know it might hurt at first, but you have to save yourself. Remember
if you don’t do it who will? It is your choice to either live a life or happiness or misery .
6. Find new friends who don’t know this individual, so you want have to keep talking about the
break-up or whether or not you want to go back. Because going back isn’t going to make the
situation any better, if anything, it will get worse. It isn’t good to look back at something that has
given you a lots of troubles , heart-aches and sorrows.
7. Take time to meditate or Pray to God at least once or twice a day. Ask for his guidance.
You know God loves you and want only the best for you. So think about it, appreciate
yourself and love yourself, be good to you, go to a movie and enjoy. Take a walk in the
park where there are other people, not somewhere lonely. You want to stay safe. Who knows
You might even meet someone nicer.
8. Treat yourself to a great meal. Dine out at one of your favorite restaurants. Enjoy eating your
favorite meal. This will help uplift your spirits, I know. There is nothing like eating good tasty
food and the favor is just right.
9. Join a social club with like-minded individuals who enjoy doing the same type of activities that
you enjoy. You will have nice things to talk about and discuss. You will be learning and enjoying
yourself at the same time. This will keep your mind occupied and you want have time to just
sit around and thing about this individual who isn’t respecting and treating you right.
10, Do not take off your job and just sit around the house or laying in the bed mumping around.
This will get you no where. Your spirits will be shattered and your mind also. Keep your mind
and spirit sharp. Stay alert, work and enjoy your job, Keep your mind occupied. That way, you
will eventually get over this person and go on with your life.
11. Eventually, sooner or later, you will meet that special someone. The person who was meant
to share your life with you. Someone who will love and respect you and treat you like the
queen or king you were meant to be. Don’t ever settle for nothing less. You deserve the
best in your relationship. After all, this is someone you might end up marrying and spending
the rest of your life with. You want and deserve a good life. Good luck and God bless.