With so many varieties in jewelry designs and styles, it is only natural for confusion to arise when trying to find the perfect piece for a woman. No matter who your plan on gifting it to, your goal should be to make her gasp in excitement when she receives the fine piece of jewelry. To help you figure out how to chose that jaw-dropping piece of jewelry for the woman in your life that she will cherish forever, here are some helpful tips that are sure to make the process much easier.
Compliment Her Body:
Fashion experts and jewelry designers around the world rave that jewelry has the ability to emphasize a woman’s best and cover her worst features. Show her how thoughtful you are by picking out a jewelry piece that shows off her assets.
– Women with long slender necks look best with necklaces that fall right above the collarbone such as a choker, while women with more short necks should wear long necklaces that fall to her bust line to help elongate her body.
– Petite women look best with dainty and more simple pieces of jewelry such as chains and single charmed necklaces so the jewelry does overpower the rest of her body.
– Chunky jewelry is great for tall woman as it helps to balance out their frame and can handle more powerful jewelry pieces such as charm bracelets, and bold statement necklaces.
By choosing a piece of jewelry that accents her body type it shows that you put a lot of thought into the purchase which is a guaranteed way to make her swoon.
Size Does Matter:
A situation that you need to do your best to avoid at all costs is purchasing a piece that does not fit. Although they can be catered to fit after the purchase, it is much more meaningful if she can put it on and show it off as soon as she opens it up. While most bracelets and necklaces are one sizes fits all, they are not usually a problem, but rings can pose to be a little stressful. See if she already has any rings that your can figure out her size from, if not you can tie a string around her finger to measure her size.
Cater To Her Tastes:
– Browse through the jewelry that she already owns to get an idea of the trends that she prefers. Things to ask are – Is it colorful? Is there a lot of gold and silver? Does she wear a lot of necklaces? The answer to those questions can help guide your in the direction of picking out the right jewelry that will satisfy her tastes in fashion.
– Do not hesitate to ask her friends and family what kind of jewelry she prefers. Friends and family members that spend a lot of time with are bound to spill a little insider information on the kind of style that she enjoys.
– Pick up on her hints. Chances are the women in your life will drop a couple of hints or two on the kind of jewelry they want. Maybe they are complaining that the lost their favorite bracelet or perhaps they need a necklace to go with their formal attire – these are all subtle hints that can help your pick out a great piece of jewelry.
Picking out the right kind of jewelry for the woman in your life does not need to be difficult. Even though it is the thought that counts, these bits of advice will help you narrow down the choices to pick out the perfect piece of jewelry that will bring a smile to her face every time she wears it.