Nothing will happen when you cast a money spell unless you put both your will and imagination into it. These are the two key ingredients to seeing success. First of all, you will need to meditate and get in tune with your higher self. That means get away from people, dogs, or anything else that might distract you, even if you have to go into the middle of the woods somewhere. Get in a comfortable position and let go of everything. The more you consciously practice this the better you will become at it. Bring up the image of having money and pay close attention to any thoughts or feelings that will let you know in the future when you are headed in the right direction. Some people prefer certain moon phases over others, but your determination is what sense out the message to create what you want. Here is what to do when your mind is clear and you feel ready:
1. Take your jar of honey and place it in front of you. Place an orange or green candle on top of it and light it while you imagine how sweet the honey is.
2. Imagine the honey being so sweet that even money cannot resist it, like flies, and it comes rushing into your life.
3. Feel how happy you will be as you are getting and spending your money on different things. Think about having the things that you want to buy.
4. Blow out the candle.
5. Bury the candle.
6. Save the honey jar to put next to your bed. You may even want to place your purse or wallet next to it and think about when you cast the spell.
7. Stay positive! This will keep you looking in the right direction. It doesn’t mean that you are only supposed to be happy all the time, either. It means that you are supposed to be happy about that particular spell you have cast. Have faith in what you put your heart into.
Once your spell has been cast then you have placed energy into that realm and it will take it’s own course, but you have to be aware of what it is doing for you as it brings you the money, because it’s our awareness that determines the path that we take in life. Stay calm, meditate, and accept what your life has to offer. Good things will come!
Further reading from the author:
The Love of a Candle-light
A short poem.
Explains common misunderstandings about meditation.
Utilizing the Law of Attraction
How you can benefit by using the law of attraction.