False eyelashes are an add ons that makes your eyes look more gorgeous. Long eyelashes makes your eyes look bigger and fuller. False eyelashes are easy to apply, it just takes a few minutes and if done the right way they will look all natural.
Things you need
- False eyelashes
- Lash Adhesive
- Liquid eye liner
- Hold the fake lash and place it on your original eye lash and check the length of the lash, if the lashes are lengthy then trim the lashes to the required length from the outer end.
- Now apply the lash adhesive along the outer ream of the fake eye lash and wait about 15 to 20 secs for it to dry.
- Hold the fake eyelash with the tweezer in the center and gently place the fake eyelash as close to eyelash as possible without touching your original eyelash so that your original eyelash do not get pulled out
- Start out by gently pushing the tweezer into the middle of false lash and pull the outer corner close to the lash line and then the inner corner close to the lash line using your tweezer and wait for the lash to get dry.
- Apply a liquid eye liner on the top of the lash and be sure to fill the gap between the false eyelash and your natural eyelash and also apply over the glue to give it a perfect look.
- Now apply your favorite eye mascara to your fake lashes to blend your fake lashes with your natural lashes.
There goes your natural looking fake lashes. If done the right way they will result with an all natural finish.
You can remove the lashes using an eye make up remover. Gently dip a q-tip in the eye makeup remover and rub it along the lash line . Wait for the remover to sit and gently remove the lash.
- You can apply a little mascara to the eyelash after the glue is dry before wearing it.
- If you want to reuse the fake lashes, throughly clean it using an eye makeup remover and store it.
- Make sure to do your eye makeup before wearing the fake lashes.
- You can apply the mascara on your original eyelashes before wearing the fake lashes.
- Wash your hand before and after apply.
- Take care you do not hurt your eyes while applying, if glue or make up enters your eyes, rinse it off immediately.
- Please avoid sharing your fake lashes as there is a risk of eye infections.
Fake eye lashes of your required style and color are available in all cosmetic stores and can be purchased online from websites like www.amazon.com, www.ardelllashes.com,
Mascara, lash adhesive and liquid eye liner of your choice are available in all cosmetic stores.