Life is not easy. There are a lot of problems and setbacks that make us miserable. What would happen if music didn’t exist? Life would be worse, dry, and gray, without color. We would have live in a boring world. However, music exists and it influences our lives in so many things. I will mention five ways that music influences our lives.
- 1) Music makes our workouts more interesting. There are a lot of inspirational tunes right now that make our workouts seem easier. We feel invincible when we are hearing inspirational tunes because it pumps more blood to our system. We can run the entire world, we can lift a truck, and we can do everything we want because it like gasoline to our bodies and it is also great for our heart.
- 2) Music makes us happier when we are sad. How many times we have feel sad and a great song give us the motivation we need to keep going? Music has a healing effect that makes us forget about our problems and know that life is great and we are powerful. Sometimes we limit ourselves by our thoughts, but it doesn’t have to be that way. We are powerful human beings and the only thing that we need to succeed is motivation and desire.
- 3) Music makes movies more memorable. Would Rocky be that inspirational if music didn’t exist? What would happen to people workouts if The Eye of the Tiger song didn’t exist? What would happen to the Star Wars movies if the Imperial March song didn’t exist? The answer is that the movies will never would have been the same if they don’t have music. Music is what makes us tense in the movies. Music is what keeps our adrenaline running when our hero is going to defeat the villain of the movie. Music is what makes us cry when something sad happens in the movie. Music influences our emotions.
- 4) Music makes graduations more exciting. What would happen if graduations were without music? Then our accomplishments will feel like nothing. Music is what gives the emotion to the moment. When we are receiving the medals for our hard work it is the music that gives us the pump we need to remember our accomplishments forever.
- 5) Music makes fighters look more intimidating. What would happen if the world greatest fighters didn’t have a musical entrance? Then the moment would be emotionless and the fighter would look like an ordinary human being.
In conclusion, music is very special to our lives because it gives our lives purpose and it is also one of the best medicines to treat depression and pump our blood to get a great workout. Now tell me, how is music important for you? Feel free to comment.