If you are a new to the COD battlefield then you might ask yourself how can you rank up faster and unlock evreything . Well this quick guide will show you how can , you just have to follow this simple steps:
- Use small killstreaks . Probably the number 1 reason why new players cant rank up that fast is chosing high killstreaks . Using small killstreaks will help you tremendously , earning them more than once in a game will give you tons of XP
- Find a Gamemode that you really enjoy and make sure you stick to it . As we all know , practice makes perfect , the more time you will spend playing a certain gamemode the more experienced you will become .
- Find the perfect gun for you . This will depend on your playstyle , if you like to rush then make sure you chose between SMG’s and Assault Rifles and if you are slower then choose between LMG’s , Marksmen rifles or Snipers .
- Use Squad Points Wisely . Squad Points are the new Make sure to unlock the perks , guns , attachments that will work the best for you .
- Field Orders . Dont Ignore the suitcases and grab em . Completing Field Orders will gain you alot of XP
- Operations . They will gain you alot of XP and also Squad Points to unlock new weapons , perks, etc .
- Choose Perks Wisely . This also depends on your playstyle , if you like to rush make sure you have perks like Sleight Of Hand , Agility , Stalker , Steady Aim , Marathon or Ready Up selected . If you are slower then perks like Blind Eye , Dead Silence , Off The Grid will help you tremendously.
- Team Up . Invite your friends and go for that objective . A great gamemode for this would be search and rescue , teamplay beeing a key factor in winning or loosing .
- Last but not least , make sure you enjoy playing the game . In my opinion this is the most important factor , enjoy playing the game and you will do much better .If you get frustrated and die alot then take some time off and dont sweat over it .
I hope this tips will help you get that level 60 in no time . Good Luck and have fun .