The most colorful country in the world, India is known for offering the best of East and West. From thriving cities to rustic villages, this country has it all. But commuting through major Indian cities and metropolises isn’t really a piece of cake. With developing infrastructure, traffic snarls, safety issues, traveling in India can be a grueling experience for even the most seasoned travelers. Still, not every just sits and watches! Mr. Rajiv K. Vij, an entrepreneur and dreamer observed the ground transportation services in the country and decided to change it. Now the CEO of Carzonrent, this car rental company is his brainchild.
Offering fuss free book a cab services, Carzonrent is currently a leading personal ground transportation service provider in the country, who history dates back to over a decade. Established in the year 2000, the company’s major endeavor was to provide an elaborately networked rental facility, which offered services for corporate to vacationers and locales, ensuring safer, luxurious and skilled transportation options.
Carzonrent’s managed to shape history by becoming the leading transportation provider in India. And for that, it kept a short-term and a long term objective in mind-
- Short Term- To offer safe, convenient mode of travel for local, outstation travel and airport transfers.
- Long Term- To provide a structure and elaborate form to the ground transportation industry and car rental services.
While reaching the short term goal was easier, long term goal presented a number of challenges, including issues such as travel safety, navigation, skill levels of drivers, availability and fleet of vehicles! The organization dealt with these issues by dividing them into three general categories- Quality, Reliability and Convenience. After detailed discussions about development and training, the company implemented following strategies
- Only well-trained chauffeurs can run their cars on road
- Car fleet will be young and well maintained
- Several amenities for local and outstation travel will be provided
- The cars would have GPS devices to ensure safety of solitary and female passengers
- Air transfers would be minutely coordinated
- Pricing structure would be transparent to ensure reliability
- Cab booking would be easier and accessible through website or phone
Once these steps were implemented and the organization gained prominence in the country, it grew further with a corporate leasing program, offering a range of benefits to corporate employees and business travelers. These leasing facilities enabled them to structure corporate ground transportation in country. To ensure that the long term objectives were secured, the company decided to offer comprehensive insurances for corporate contracts and opted for maintenance of the fleet during contract life-cycle to ensure that both corporate and clients can benefit. After years of toiling hard, the company has now become the Number one Ground Transportation Provider in the country, with 6500+ cabs, over 15000 trips, outstation and local, with more than 60 lac customers a year and over 100,000 kilometers.
And as they say, ‘The Rest is History!’