Want to buy that next high tech gadget? The newest gadgets can take a chunk out of your bank account. There are ways to take small steps to ensure that you will be able to buy the newest and best high tech gadget without breaking the bank.
- Do your homework- Search the web to find the exact product that you want. Many products look similar, but have very different qualities. Compare and contrast what each tech device has to offer. Find the product that has everything you want and nothing that you don’t.
- Put away dollars a day- Each day of the week from 1 to 7 save that much. On Monday save $1, on Tuesday $2, on Wednesday $3…..and so on. You will have saved $28 by the end of the week. On Monday you start again at $1. A few dollars a day can add up very quickly.
- Be prepared- By now you have done your research, and you know which high tech gadget your heart desires. Determine just how much money you will need to purchase the item. If you are saving dollars every day, you can determine how long it will take to make your purchase. Divide the amount needed by 28 to find out how many weeks it will take to save the money.
- Mark your calendar- Now you know how long it will take to save enough money for your new tech gadget. Get the calendar out and start marking off the days. Watch as your goal date gets closer and closer. Put a big X through each day that passes. Put a big O around the target purchase date.
- 1…2…3…go- Congrats you have reached your goal of buying your new high tech gadget. You know that you will have the best product for you because you have done your homework. You know exactly what you will be buying. You can be proud of yourself for planning and saving for the product.
You can take the saving plan for this project and apply the system to any item that you want to buy. The five steps can be applied to a variety of situations. Good luck and good shopping to you.