Every girl likes the excitement of watching the fashions of a runway reveal.The loud, extreme, spontaneity of the fashion world are captivating; But retrospectively, it can be hard to translate the high fashion looks of a runway and making it suitable for the everyday woman. That’s where I chime in! I’ve came up with a bold, makeup look that is “eye-catching”, yet wearable for the everyday trendsetter.
The look I’ve created has a tribal appeal. I use a neutral palete with a pop of cobalt blue and glitter eyeshadow to bring the look together. Cobalt is very “in” year-round though it’s in the cool color family, its striking, neon-like, pigment makes cobalt very “eye-catching”.Since we are using cobalt cream shadow as a eyeliner, this makes it more wearable for the everyday woman. The glitter eyeshadow can come off as “loud” due it’s special occasion usage, however in this look i down-played the the glitter by using a neutral tone. If i used feathers, studs, pearls or things of that nature that would create more of a look that is more fantasy-runway as opposed to everyday. So let’s get this tribal look started!
You will need:
Champagne Glitter Eyeshadow
Cobalt Blue Cream Eyeshadow
- Using a eyeshadow applicator, apply the nude eyeshadow to your eyelid.
- Next, use the crease brush to apply the brown eyeshadow to the crease of your eye and blend it with the brush until the brown shadow until the crease is softened and the line disappears.
- Then, apply the white eyeshadow ,using and eyeshadow applicator, underneath the eyebrow to highlight the eye and blend to the crease of the eye.
- Next, use the black liquid liner to go along the lash line creating a small wing at the outer corner of the lash line.
- Then, using another eyeshadow applicator, apply the champagne glitter shadow to the eyelid as well as inner corner of the eye.
- Finally, dip the eyeliner brush into the cobalt blue cream eyeshadow and go along the lower lash line; As you extend the cobalt liner outward, bring it up towards the outside of the wing wing you created using the black liner.
- You created your first tribal, runway-inspired look. Now rock those sidewalks like a runway model ladies and keep it street chic.