Every surfer’s dream is to surf in Hawaii. It is entirely possible to fulfill that dream on a budget with affordable Hawaiian surfing vacation packages. Whether you are a beginner who needs lessons or an experienced surfer, there are package deals to fit your financial needs.
Surf Hawaii offers surf camp packages on Hawaii’s North Shore that include:
- 7 nights accommodations
- Six 2-to-3 hour surf lessons with all equipment included
- Tours of world-famous surf breaks, a tour of the island and a sea turtle tour.
- 1 stand-up paddle lesson with equipment included
- 2 yoga classes
- Various other activities
Single and double rooms are available, and they offer special discounts for groups.
Turtle Bay Resort
The Turtle Bay Resort is located on Oahu’s famous North Shore. Their surf package requires a minimum 5 night stay and includes breakfast for two and a $500 Adventure Credit at the Hans Hedemann Surf Center. The center offers
- Equipment for all abilities
- Beginner lessons and advanced coaching
- Surf camps
- Guided services
Rates are dependent on the months and dates of the year. The website has a calendar that includes the days that lowest rates are available.
Hawaii Surf Lessons 101
Hawaii Surf Lessons 101 offers packages that include air fare and hotel. They offer day camps or 5 night/6 day overnight surf camps with consecutive days in the water, which helps you learn faster. The package for overnight camps includes:
- Beach side accommodations with a central living area equipped with plasma TV, DVD, Playstation and continually playing surf DVDs.
- Breakfast and dinner
- A tour of the island and local attractions
- A turtle-swim at Turtle Bay
- Visits to surf board factories
- All transportation, including airport pick-up and drop-off.
Waikiki Beach Services
Most of the affordable Hawaiian surf vacation packages seem to be located on the North Shore of Oahu, but Waikiki Beach Services, in business since 1955, offers affordable lessons for all skill levels, if a Waikiki Beach surf experience is your dream. You will have to arrange your accommodation package separately.
Ask a travel agent about other affordable Hawaiian surf vacation packages. They have information that many times can’t be found online, and may save you even more money. They can even piece together a surf vacation package that fits right into your budget.