One of the most popular holiday destinations in the UK is the Cornish Coast, i.e. Cornwall, which is located on the southernmost tip of Great Britain. With its scenic landscape, unique culture and spectacular beaches, it has proven to be a source of attraction for holidaymakers all over the country and also for those living abroad. The Cornish Coast is the perfect holiday destination for everyone because of its warm climate, opportunities for outdoor activities and a wealth of other amazing attractions. There are numerous reasons why people can have a memorable holiday in Cornwall, some of which are:
- Some of the most beautiful beaches in Europe can be found in Cornwall. On sunny days, the turquoise water and beautiful golden sands can be easily mistaken for a beach in the Caribbean. Fistral, Perranporth, etc. are some of the best beaches to be found and people can feel safe under the careful eye of lifeguards. They are an ideal place to cool off and watch the sunset.
- There are lots of things to see and do in the Cornish Coast. People can learn to surf, cycle from coast to coast, taste the local wines and cheese and visit the quaint fishing villages nearby. Boat rentals are easily available if you wish to go fishing in a boat.
- There are some unusual and fabulous events that can also be enjoyed by holidaymakers. Local carnival events give an idea about Cornish traditions and foods and drink festivals are ideal for trying out the local produce. The traditional and old pubs can be visited for listening to the sea shanties and people can also watch a polo match on the beach while enjoying some champagne.
- People can also enjoy some of the best foods and drinks they will ever taste. Yarg, Cream Tea and Stargazy Pie are some items that should definitely be tried. There are also unique drinks like freshly made Cornish lemonade, Cider, Cornish Ale and Camel Valley Sparkling White, which is almost as delicious as real champagne.
- Holidaymakers can also take advantage of some fantastic inland and coastal walks that are offered by Cornwall. They will offer some amazing views and fresh air and some relaxation time.
- Cornwall has often been termed as the ‘garden capital of the world’ because garden lovers can enjoy a feast with the colorful and lush vegetation.
- Cornish Coast Holidays also offer heaps of family attractions, which can make the trip even more fun and enjoyable for the entire family. There are the usual theme parks and families can also indulge in visits to the tin mines, take part in water sports or simply go off feeding the farm animals.
- The Cornish coast boasts a very mild climate, which means that holiday makers don’t have to worry about sleepless nights and heat strokes because of high temperatures. Especially when traveling during the summer holidays, the sun will not be scorching hot and will be highly comfortable.
Thus, the Cornish Coast can turn out to be an excellent spot for spending a family holiday.