When looking for a great place to kick back relax and enjoy a great meal, be sure to check out these local gems I have visited in Hinesville, GA. They not only offer great food and service, but the environments are warm and inviting as well.
1. Izola’s Country Café – located at 809 Willowbrook Drive, Hinesville, Ga. (912-463-4709) This cute little café is tucked into a strip mall and serves great soul food. They serve everything from Grits and Toast for breakfast and Fried Fish and Collard Greens at night. They are open for breakfast Monday through Friday 6:00am till 10:00am, Saturday from 8:00am till 11:00am, Lunch and Supper hours are Monday through Friday 11:00am till 8:00pm, Closed Saturday Afternoon and Sunday from 11:00am till 4:00pm. It really is a wonderful restaurant and a must try for anyone who loves down home country cooking.
2. The Gyro Shop – located at 545 W. Oglethorpe Hwy, Hinesville. Ga (912-877-3287) -This gem is hidden in the Kroger Plaza and has authentic Greek Gyro’s and amazing salad’s, they have everything from Spicy Gyro’s to Gyritos Wraps. If you love Greek food and excellent service come and enjoy a gyro.
3. Seoul Restaurant – located at 844 E.G. Miles Parkway, Hinesville. Ga (912-368-6783) If you love Korean food this is a must try. The menu showcases only their best. The lunch specials are Bul Go Gi, Tak Go Gi and Tae Gi Go Gi, with 6 delicious kinds of kim chi. Lunch runs until 2:00pm Monday through Friday. They have the deluxe Combinations or you can just go ala carte. They are open Monday through Saturday from 11:00am till 9:00pm
4. Chris’s Curbside Grill – 9180 Hollywood Dr, Hinesville, Ga. (912-463-2530) Can I just say AMAZING! The burger’s and wings here are fantastic, they really are the best in all of Liberty and Long counties, The portions are huge and extremely tasty, The staff is very knowledgeable and so very sweet, They do get very busy so be prepared if you go during lunch. Chris the owner is really nice and will talk to you about the business, the food, his crew or just whatever you feel like discussing. Great Place to eat. They are open daily from 10:30 till 9:00pm.
5. Royal Waffle King – 802 E.G. Miles Parkway, Hinesville, Ga (912-369-5464) Wonderful food, great atmosphere, and incredible wait staff. This is the restaurant you go to all the time, prices are great and you get a lot for the money, They have everything from Omelet Platter’s to Steak and Eggs for breakfast, for lunch and supper it’s anything from Burger’s to Pork Chops and Shrimp Platter’s just pick what suits your fancy at the moment. They are open 24 hours.
If you are in the area and looking for only the best, Come try any one of these and I know you will walk away happy.