So you are expecting a bundle of joy, congratulations! Now you are looking for fun ways to tell hubby he is going to be a daddy. There are many ways you can tell your husband that he is going to be a daddy and I would love to share a few ways to do that with you in this article. So, let’s take a look at fun ways to tell hubby he is going to be a father.
- Buy a cake with a message for daddy. You could have “You’re going to be a Dad!” wrote on it. You could also have “World’s Greatest Father” wrote on it. Give him the cake at the appropriate time.
- Buy his a product with “World’s Greatest Father” on it. This could be a hat, shirt, or any other item you can find with this on it.
- Serve him breakfast in bed with a “World’ Greatest Father” coffee mug. If at first he doesn’t catch it, you might have to point out that you bought him a new mug.
- Wrap up the pregnancy test and give it to him as a present when the time is right.
- Ask him to take a photo of you. When he asks why, tell him you want to track the changes you will go through for the next nine months.
- Use index cards and write “We are pregnant” or something similar on them. Write one word on each card and show him one card at a time.
- Buy a baby item such as a pack of bottles and place them somewhere he will see them. When he asks why you have the item, fill him in on the great news.
- Download a baby app on his phone that will track and provide daily updates.
There are a ton of other fun ways to tell your husband that the two of you are expecting. You can add to the above to make it even more interesting and funnier. The main thing is to have fun and be creative with it!