If you were a book, I’d never let you collect dust. I’d read you every night before I went to sleep. I would highlight my favorite quotes and dogear my favorite pages. I would read you front to back 236 times, and then some. I’d never tell anyone of the stories you held within you, I’d keep you to myself. If you were a book, I’d never let you collect dust.
- Forgetting to Be Thankful for the Little Things
- Tips to Help Avoid Forgetting Someone’s Birthday
- The Walt Disney World You Don’t Know: 5 Things You Can Do at Disney that You Didn’t Know You Could Do!
- Do You “Only” Have a Couple of High School Classes as Education? You Have More Than You Think…
- Four Ways You’re Damaging Your Car When You Think You’re Taking Care of It