Here comes the bride! With all the celebrities getting married these days there is a conception for some of them that their dress has to be the loudest in the crowd. They have to grab the media’s attention. Some of the wedding gowns are kind of wild and in your face. Here are a few of the celebrities and the gowns they wore for their weddings:
1. Celine Dion chose to wear a short, blue frilly veil with a long blue piece in the back, almost resembling an ’80s style hair mullet! She chose to wear this with a regular white wedding dress.
2. When Gwen Stefani got married to the former Bush singer Gavin Rossdale, she wore a regular wedding dress, only the long end of it gradually faded from white to pink! Isn’t that more of a bridesmaid’s color?
3. Dita Von Teese decided to wear a dark purple dress when she married Marilyn Manson. Instead of the traditional veil she wore a 1930’s style hat, in purple. The wedding dress is still famous among the public and the style is available for wedding designers to use as a reference, and they do.
4. Jessica Biel wore an all pink wedding dress with a very low top. It wasn’t like a traditional wedding dress in that it wasn’t just long, but it was short and had flairs of pink material all over it. It looked nice on her, but what wouldn’t!
5. Mama June chose to shock her fans with a fully camouflaged wedding gown! She had an orange ribbon wrapped around it. She chose this dress to shock and awe the public, as she did. Her husband, to match the bride, wore camouflage as well.
Other articles from the writer:
What Swim Suits Will Be Hot in 2014
Five Great Inexpensive Gifts to Give to Your Woman
Five Things You Don’t Usually Hear About the Peace Corps
Or you can check out other articles by clicking on Adam Cole’s Contributor Profile