Some people believe this will happen in time, while others believe this is nothing but lies. Myself, I’m not sure if I believe something such as an apocalypse is going to happen. But one can never be too prepared. So if you are one of those people who believe and are getting ready, here are 5 ways to survive the apocalypse.
- Silence: First off; in the midst of an apocalypse, you are not going to want to be playing loud music or screaming. So try to stiffen that scream for later, and try to stay quite. Zombies are attracted to loud sounds. Of course, this would alert them of where to go and who to go after. The same goes for jewelry and loud shoes. Might sound crazy, but dump the pretty fashion and go for sneakers or even barefoot, if you want.
- Weapons: There are a lot of things you can use for weapons against “zombies”. But depending on what type of zombie you may encounter (i.e: Risen from the dead or viral infection), things stuff as a bat, or a big knife can easily do it’s job. You want to go for something that is sharp and easy to handle. If you decide to use a gun(which in the long run, won’t get you very far-unless you have a lot of backups with you), aim for the head. You have to remember, zombies are dead. Therefore; aiming for their chest isn’t going to do nothing but give you maybe 5 seconds to run faster than you were 5 minutes ago.
- Stock Up: I can’t stress how important this part is. If you truly believe the apocalypse is going to happen, then your best bet is to stock up now on everything. This includes water, lighters, medicines, anything you can possibly think of. Even if you don’t think you’ll ever need it. Also make sure you have a lot of tape. You never know what you might need it for.
- Shelter: Apart from having enough supplies, having shelter is a must. Try and go for something hidden away that’s not very easy to find. Something deep under ground is great, but if that’s not possible, somewhere up high is also a good idea. Make sure you keep all the doors and windows locked and shut and even secured with wood, if you must.
- Common Sense: If your body is telling you to run, then by all means, run! Now isn’t the time to stop and think. If you can think while walking, you can run and think. If you can swim, wonderful. Try and find yourself a boat and stay on the water as much as possible. Also, I don’t know how much I can stress this, but do not get bitten! If they bite you, you’re a goner. Avoid chomp chomp!
Whether you believe in this or you don’t, it really doesn’t hurt to be prepared. That goes for anything and everything. The world is revolving and advancing at a speed that some of us can’t keep up with, even me. So it’s always best to stay on your feet and be ready to catch that ball when it rounds to you. Until then, avoid watching horror movies at night, they’ll give you nightmares and nightmares will make you paranoid.