The preadolescence is a very beautiful stage. Is the transition of childhood through adolescence. This stage can bring a lot of advantages and disadvantages. One of the disadvantages of this stage is the wisdom teeth development. These annoying wisdom teeth that born in a very small space and their scientific purposes is unknown. The wisdom teeth are not permanent because it has to be extracted. In this article I will talk about the things you can do before, during and after the extraction of wisdom teeth.
- 1) Think positive: You have to stay positive in every moment. If you watch things in a positively way then it will not be a heavy load. I tell you that because when my dentist comments to me that I have to extract my wise teeth I was a little nervous because I was 16 years old. However I think positively and I watch the event as a school free vacation. I enjoyed the weekend watching my favorite programs.
- 2) Make plans: You have to make a do list of things you want in that week of rest. What things you can do and what things don’t your dentist should tell you. Some of the things are resting a lot and not carrying heavy things so plan what movies or favorite programs you like to watch because that week is yours.
- 3) Follow the instructions: This is very important. If your dentist recommends to you that you have to eat soup then you have to follow the advice, even if you don’t like soup and trust me that was very difficult for me because I like to eat. Some of the things you can eat during the week are:
- · Soup
- · Water
- · Clear juice
- · Zero coffee
- 4) Use a lot of ice: Ice helps you to reduce swelling and you will recover faster. You can use bottles with ice or frozen bags to put in the area.
- 5) If you have any doubt then asks: If your dentist indicates you to extract your wise teeth and you don’t know why then ask him or her the reasons. He or she will help you with all your doubts.
In conclusion, the wise teeth extraction is something delicate and a little complex but it is not difficult. The important thing is to follow the advices of your dentist and enjoy the moment as your vacations to watch your favorite movies or TV programs.