Looking for a great place in Fulton County, New York, to get breakfast or lunch or both? Look no further! Check out these five popular locations for brunch!
1. Shelby’s Kitchenette: Located conveniently on Main Street in the village of Northville, the newly renovated restaurant is open from 5:00am-2:00pm 7 days a week. Enjoy some great home cooking at Shelby’s and treat yourself to pancakes, french toast, eggs any way you like, and a lot of side dishes no matter what time it is. Lunch specials daily as well!
2. Edinburg Four Corners Diner: Open from 5:00am-8:00pm Monday through Thursday and open until 9:00pm on the weekend, this diner is the perfect choice for people before they head off to work. Located in Edinburg at the four corners intersection, the staff is friendly and the food is great. Parking is on the street or in the parking lot outside the restaurant.
3. Nanny and Pops Small Town Cafe: This quaint restaurant is located in the town of Mayfield and server breakfast all day and lunch. It is open Tuesday through Friday from 7:00am-1:00pm and also Saturday and Sunday from 6:30am-12:00pm. Folks enjoy the home cooking and the down-to-earth atmosphere and hospitality.
4. Tegeo’s Luncheonette: Located in Gloversville, Tegeo’s Luncheonette is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am-2:30pm. Every item on their menu is available all day so you can get breakfast or lunch or both at any hour! Their fresh cut french fries and grilled hotdogs are the favorites of many locals. Tegeo’s is a staple in the community that has been servicing customers since 1954. Parking is on the street and make sure you bring cash as they do not accept credit cards!
5. Inn at the Bridge: Recently fully renovated, the new Inn features breakfast, a bistro and bar, coffee bar and Chick and Hen Bakery all in one convenient location. Parking is on the street or in the parking lot. The Inn is located overlooking the beautiful Sacandaga Lake. The Inn is open to the public daily as well as those staying on location. Dine in the beautiful breakfast nook or take your food outside and view the lake as you eat on the patio!