Some of you may already have stretch marks, or you are a mother, or a mom-to-be. Maybe you’ve suddenly gained or lost some weight. Whatever the case, nobody wants stretch marks, and I’m going to share a few pointers to help get rid of them, hopefully, entirely.
1) Try using lemon juice. Lemons are a great natural remedy for many different ailments. But it’s also really good to help reduce the look of stretch marks. All you need to do is cut the lemon in half, and then juice half of the lemon, and put the rest away. You might want to lie down for this so maybe put a towel underneath you. Just rub the lemon juice on the sides, or wherever it is that you have your stretch marks, and let it sit for about 10 minutes and then rinse. The natural acidity in lemons really helps reduce the look of stretch marks.
2) Use organic extra virgin olive oil. The reason behind that is because olive oil has lots of Vitamin E in it. It also helps soften the skin which really helps with reducing the look of stretch marks.
3) Get some egg whites. You can actually use egg whites for a lot of different things. You can use it for an egg white facial. If you have oily skin, it helps to really dry out the skin. If you have oily scalp, or oily hair at the top, it works really great to help dry that out as well. Another thing you can use egg whites for is stretch marks. All you need to do is beat two egg whites together. You may want to lie down for this because you don’t want to make a mess. Just put the egg whites where you have the stretch marks and let it sit for about 10 to 15 minutes and then rinse. Do this once a week and, in a month, you should notice some differences.
4) There is this amazing product you can by called Eco Erase natural body oil. It has sunflower oil, olive oil, hazelnut oil, macadamia oil, coconut oil, mandarin oil, and lavender oil. It has all the amazing oils and it smells great. My wife has been using it, for about two weeks now, because she has stretch marks on the sides of her thighs. She’s had them since she was a teenager. You see, she went through this really weird growth spurt, and she just never dealt with it. She didn’t really care about it back then. Now they are sort of this white, pale-like, color. That means it’s going to be harder for her to get rid of them completely. But if you do have stretch marks that are kind of pink or red in color, it’s going to be easier for you to fully restore. My wife has been using this stuff, and she just loves it. She thinks it’s amazing.
5) This is a product that has been widely known to help get rid of stretch marks, and it’s called Bio Oil. Now, if you haven’t heard of Bio Oil, you should definitely take a look into it. It’s amazing for scars, for stretch marks, for uneven skin tone, aging skin, and even dehydrated skin. It’s great to help with all of those things. It’s also great for pregnant moms out there who have stretch marks that are early on, and that are very new. This can really help with preventing them from staying on longer or perhaps becoming permanent. So try using the Bio Oil, it’s amazing for that.