There are so many face peels on the market today, but many of them are full of chemicals and harsh ingredients. Check out these five natural face peels that will produce amazing results!
1. Dr. Hauschka Skin Care Clarifying Clay Mask– I highly recommended all the Dr. Hauschka product lines available. They are all natural and organic, made from biodynamically grown plants. This facial peel is very gentle on the skin but effective in removing blackheads and removing dead skin. You can expect amazing results and smooth skin for 7-8 months after the use of this product. This product is recommended to be used after Dr. Hauschka’s Facial Steam Bath.
2. Organic Mineral Body Peel– This is a great product because it can be used on any part of your body and produces immediate results. Made from herbs and organic ingredients this product is gentle and safe even on the most sensitive skin. Within just minutes this product produces visual results and balances the skins tone and complexion. For best results, apply the peel 2-3 times weekly to face or body.
3. Attitude Line Organic Honey Facial Peel – This organic, natural product contains honey that is known to treat skin problems such as acne and rosacea without drying out the skin. Simply cleanse your face and apply a small amount of this facial peel to problem areas for about 20 seconds and rinse with warm water. It is recommended to use this product at least two times a week.
4. Juice Beauty’s Green Apple Peel– This product, made from various organic juices, is recommended for all skin types except sensitive skin. Unfortunately, acid from the fruits is known to cause problems for those with sensitive skin but otherwise this product is a great alternative for those without skin sensitivities. Apply to face and neck twice a week for about 10 minutes for best results and rinse well.
5. 100% Pure Pineapple Enzyme Facial Peel Mask- This facial peel is all natural, gluten free, and vegan! The scent of this product alone is worth the purchase! The product says to “mix powder with either water, tea, fruit juice or plain yogurt” but I would recommend yogurt as it gives the mask the best texture for working with. Apply and rinse after 10 minutes, but because this product is very concentrated, if too much stinging occurs rinse off immediately.