Looking for some recipes that are going to help you get ready for the beach this summer? This smoked paprika grilled chicken with sweet potato and broccoli recipe is loaded with some great natural sources of carbohydrates and proteins. This recipe is also great for the fact that it only contains 3 grams of fat. This recipe is perfect for sheading that extra fat off while at the same time holding on to your muscle mass.
8oz Grilled chicken
8oz Sweet potato
1- Cup steamed Broccoli
Dash smoked paprika
1. Heat grill for 10-15 minutes, or until 400 degrees
2. Clean chicken and season with smoked paprika
3. Fill microwave safe dish with 4oz water and place sweet potato inside, cover & cook 8-10 on high.
4. Grill chicken for 12-14 (depending on thickness)
5. Place broccoli in microwave and heat on medium for 5-6 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Total calories: 504