The Dixon Family were devastated when they were forced to leave their home when an inspection revealed there is black mold all through their house. This large home was being shared by 3 generations – one set of grandparents, a disabled aunt, a father and mother and 12 children. Two family members had been ill for a year as a result of breathing mold and only now is it understood that this mold was causing their many health conditions. The Mother was raised in the house and was raising all her children in the house and also home schooling all the children.
The parents and 12 children are curently living with an uncle, but that is only a temporary situation. When they moved out, they had to burn their beds and other furniture that was mold infected. Both parents work, but it will be a great burden on them to raise enough money for the mold removal. Unfortunately, insurance will not cover any of the costs of mold removal or replacement of furniture that was ruined. As you can imagine, it is difficult on all of them to be out of their home. The kids are being really great about everything and trying to stay positive in this hard time. This account is being set up with hopes of raising some of the money required to help them to get back into their home.
The family has not be informed yet that this account is being created on their behalf. They have been reluctant to ask for anything, but it is very clear that they need help at this time. Any contribution would be so appreciated. Thank you. Here is the site for donations http://www.gofundme.com/7hpsl0