We are all looking these days to do things more efficiently, especially when it comes to taking care of our vehicles and minimizing our impact on the environment. Here are five great eco-friendly products on the market now to help us achieve that goal.
Optimum Car Wax
This product costs $14.99 for a 17oz bottle and can also be purchased by the gallon.
Optimum Car Wax:
- Lasts up to 5 months per application
- Contains no Volatile Organic Compounds
- Leaves no residue and requires no buffing
Eco Green Auto Clean
It’s a bit pricey initially at $80 for the One Year Maintenance Combo Pack, but has a very small environmental impact.
Eco Green is:
- Cost $1.00 per car wash
Green Earth Technologies G-Clean Heavy Duty Hydrophobic Car Wash
Made from natural plant based products, this product is a bargain at around $7.00 on www.amazon.com for 16 oz.
- A four-zero hazard rating product
- Packaged in a 100% recyclable bottle with soy ink on bio-degradable paper label
- It’s hydrophobic properties make the water bead up and roll off for a spot-free clean
Eco-Friendly Car Floor Mats
Matsmatsmats.com sells all weather eco-friendly car floor mats that cost about $29.99 for a set of four.
The mats are:
- Made with 92% recycled rubber from old tires
- Made in America
- Universally sized so they fit in most vehicles
Recycled Motor Oils
There are a variety of recycled motor oils on the market. They do tend to cost a bit more but are still comparable price-wise to regular motor oils.
Recycled oils are:
- Made from previously used oil that has been collected after oil changes and re-refined
- Made with closed loop recycling
- Able to be recycled indefinitely
I am not affiliated with the manufacturers of these products in any way.