The Easter holiday is almost upon us. It is time to think about making fun Easter crafts to decorate with. It is fun and easy, and if you have kids they will love helping making Easter bunny crafts with you. Here are three Easter bunny crafts for you to make this Easter:
Plastic Egg Bunny
Nothing is cuter than making little bunny eggs for the kids to play with and look at. So why not make one or more plastic egg bunnies? There are many different looks you can come up with for egg bunnies. Here is one idea for a lady egg bunny:
- 1. Plastic Easter egg
- 2. A flat sheet of white and pink foam
- 3. Goggly eyes
- 4. Straw or pipe cleaners
- 5. Ribbon
- 6. Lace
- 7. Beads
- 8. Small pom-poms (pink)
- 9. Glue (Elmers or hot glue)
- 10. Scissors
- 1. Cut out small bunny ears for your egg bunny. Cut the white foam first into a bunny ears shape. Then cut out a smaller pink foam bunny ear shape. Glue the pink foam on top of the white foam. Then glue the front of the bunny ear to the front of the plastic egg to make the egg look like it has bunny ears.
- 2. Cut out small bunny feet in the white foam to make a stand for the plastic egg. Glue the bunny feet to the bottom of the plastic egg.
- 3. Then glue lace around the top of the plastic egg to make the bunny look like it is wearing a hat. Cut a small piece of ribbon, and tie into a bow. Glue it to the side of the lace.
- 4. Take two googly eyes, and glue them where the bunny’s eyes should be on the plastic egg.
- 5. Add a pink pom-pom for a nose with two pieces of straw or pipe cleaner underneath both sides of the pom-pom to make bunny whiskers.
- 1. Lastly, glue beads around the base of the bottom of the plastic egg.
Easter Bunny Flag
Many people would love to have an adorable Easter bunny flag hanging in their home. Here is a fun and simple craft to make if you like to sew. Soon you will have a beautiful bunny flag to hang. Here are the directions on how to make your very own Easter bunny flag:
- 1. A wooden dowel
- 2. Easter fabric
- 3. Pink felt
- 4. Twine
- 5. Thread and needle
- 6. Scissors
- 1. Cut the pink felt into a bunny shape; sized so that will fit nicely into the size hanging you want.
- 2. Take your wooden dowel, and take your Easter fabric that is cut to the size that you want your hanging. Fold the wooden dowel and twine to hang your bunny flag from the top of the Easter fabric so the wooden dowel and twine is totally covered with fabric. Then sew to hold the wooden dowel in place. Take your twine and make a bow. Make your twine long enough so that you can hang your bunny flag the length you want it to hang in the space that you want to have it hang.
- 3. Sew the felt bunny onto your Easter fabric.
- 4. Hang your Easter bunny flag.
Easter Bunny Garland
Why not make some Easter bunny garland to hang? It will surely be a lovely Easter decoration for people to enjoy. The bunnies are so cute. Here are the directions on how to make your very own Easter bunny garland:
- 1. Pink and brown felt
- 2. Buttons
- 3. A whole puncher
- 4. Easter ribbon
- 1. Scissors
- 2. Glue
- 1. Take your pink and brown felt, and cut into bunny shapes. Cut as many bunny shapes that you like for the length of your garland.
- 2. Take a whole puncher and whole punch a hole in each bunny ear.
- 3. Glue a button on each bunny shape to give the bunny a tail.
- 4. Take some pretty Easter ribbon, and pull the ribbon through all of the whole punched bunny ears to make garland.
- 5. Hang up your Easter bunny garland.