If you’re looking for a new delicious change in your morning breakfast regime, then try this delicious recipe for strawberry cheesecake pancakes. It’s an easy recipe that does not involve much prep or cook time and can become a regular morning delight.
1 ½ cups sliced strawberries
2 tablespoons seedless strawberry jam
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1 ¼ cups of buttermilk
Pinch of salt
1 medium egg
2 cups of chopped frozen cheesecake pieces
¼ cup of olive oil
¼ cup of granulated sugar
Estimated time: 30-35 mins
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F
2. Mix strawberries, jam and 2 tables spoons of warm water in a bowl and set this aside for later. You can also use other fresh fruit such as blueberries.
3. Mix the flour, buttermilk, egg, olive oil, granulated sugar, baking soda, baking soda and a pinch of salt into a blender until there is a smoother consistency.
4. Transfer the mixture into a bowl and add 2 cups of frozen cheesecake.
5. Coat a large nonstick skillet with a light coat of cooking spray and place on a low-medium heat stove.
6. Measure out small amounts of pancake batter onto the skillet, and cook until small sir bubbles begin to appear (roughly about 3-4minutes). Flip pancake to other side and cook until light golden brown (roughly about 1-2 minutes).
7. Place the finished pancakes on a cooling rack
8. Serve pancakes with strawberry topping, powdered sugar and whipped cream.