1lb fresh ground chicken
4oz seasoned breadcrumbs
3oz blue cheese dressing
1-2oz Franks Red Hot Seasoning (add more or less to taste)
A few sprigs of fresh, chopped parsley.
1) Thoroughly wash hands.
2) In a large mixing bowl combine all of the above ingredients, except for the butter, using your hands. Note: you do not need an egg to keep the mixture together. The blue cheese dressing and breadcrumbs will do that.
3) Form mixture into meatballs, approximately one inch in diameter. Place on a cookie sheet covered with wax paper.
4) Heat the tablespoon of butter in a large frying pan on medium heat until melted.
5) Place meatballs in the pan. Cook for 1 minute, cover and turn heat down to low-medium. Make sure that the heat is not too low. The butter should continue to sizzle.
6) After 5 minutes, turn meatballs over, turn heat up to medium for 1 minute. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5 more minutes.
7) Check to see that meatballs are thoroughly cooked. Remember, this is ground chicken so the meat cannot be rare in the center.
8) If you are looking for more buffalo flavor, stir 3 oz of blue cheese dressing and 1 oz of Red Hot sauce together and use as a sauce.
9) Serve as an appetizer or as a main course.