A cold peanut butter and chocolate smoothie with bananas and ice cream to round it out. Try it; you’ll really love it!
An easy recipe for a scrumptious smoothie that will satisfy your cravings for chocolate and peanut butter.
- 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream, (Borden’s preferably)
- 8 oz. 2% milk (preferably)
- 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into small pieces for easy blending
- 2 or 3 tablespoons of creamy peanut butter (give or take)
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
Using a standard electric blender:
Slowly incorporate the ingredients into the blender until all the ingredients are well mixed, then set the blender on Blend until creamy. Don’t over blend.
Makes 2 servings.
This was an experiment and I believe it was a true success.