At June 9, 2014 edition of Raw, Daniel Bryan was officially stripped of his WWE World Heavyweight Championship. The Authority announced that on Money in the Bank there will be a new champion and that there will be qualification matches for the opportunity to compete in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. Right now the following wrestlers are on the match: Alberto Del Rio, Randy Orton, Sheamus, Cesaro and Bray Wyatt. There are two spots left to fill. The most probable are Kane and John Cena. Randy Orton was put directly in the match and Kane will be put directly also in the match. John Cena will win his qualification match for the Money in the Bank Ladder Match opportunity. In this article I will talk about the possibilities of Daniel Bryan rematch clause against each of the following wrestlers.
- 1) Alberto Del Rio- It is true that a match with Daniel Bryan against Alberto Del Rio would be interesting because they have exciting wrestling types and are very technical. Unfortunately this is not the real world; it is the WWE so Alberto Del Rio doesn’t have any probability on winning the title.
- 2) Randy Orton- The eternal Daniel Bryan rival. He was the WWE World Heavyweight Champion before Bryan and he surely deserves the rematch clause because he didn’t have one after he lost the title at WrestleMania. I think this will be not the option that the company will take because we have seen Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton so many times that it will not happen.
- 3) Sheamus- He is a great wrestler and surely Daniel Bryan deserves to have a solid match against Sheamus after his fiasco on WrestleMania 28 when he lost the title against Sheamus in 18 seconds. The reality is that Sheamus will not win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.
- 4) Cesaro- He is one of the favorites to win the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. It would be a great match between Daniel Bryan and Cesaro because both of them are for the Indies and have a repertory of wrestling moves that it is quite impressive.
- 5) Bray Wyatt- Another of the favorites to win the match. Both Bryan and Wyatt have a lot of unfinished business so it would be a great option for a championship program.
- 6) John Cena- The face of the WWE. If John Cena wins the match then he would concede Bryan the opportunity for the title. Also it could be the rematch for last year Summer Slam.
- 7) Kane- The most probable winner because the company wants another match with Kane vs Daniel Bryan. It will be not the most attractive match but at least Kane will add another accomplishment to his resume.
In conclusion, Daniel Bryan could work very well against Cesaro, Cena and Bray Wyatt. The company will probably continue with the Kane vs Bryan rivalry so Kane is the favorite to win the Money in the Bank Match.