Are you taking your first day trip to the beach? I’m sure you are super excited, but you might not know exactly what to take with you. Some things are common knowledge when it comes to the beach, but being so excited, you might leave some things behind. So here is a checklist for your first day trip to the beach. Make sure you have these things before you hit the beach.
- · Umbrella – The sun is harsh and even though you will be at the beach, you will still need a little protection from the sun. An umbrella is a good option.
- · Sunscreen – Make sure you pack a full bottle of sunscreen that has a high spf. You should apply the sunscreen every 30 minutes to half hour. You won’t feel like you are getting burned, but being near water will cook you really fast.
- · Camera – Pack the camera because you will want to take photos of your first beach trip.
- · Cell phone – Make sure that you have your cell phone so you can call for help if you need to, and so you will be able to keep up with the time.
- · Chairs or Blanket – You will need something to sit or lay on while you are at the beach, so make sure you pack chairs or a blanket.
- · Towels – Don’t forget the towels so you will have something to dry off with.
- · Benedryl & Vinegar – It is important that you carry Benedryl and vinegar with you to the beach. If someone gets stung by a jellyfish, you will need these two items.
- · Food, Drinks, & Snacks – You will also need to pack a cooler of drinks and food to carry with you. You will especially need drinks so you can stay dehydrated.
- · Changing of Clothes – Most beaches have showers so carry a changing of clothes with you so you can wash the sand off when you are finished swimming.
These are the important things you need to pack and carry with you on your first beach trip. Have fun and capture the memories.