Listen up ladies; wake up before you break up! Don’t ignore the signs of a player. Take a look these five warning signs. If you think they might fit, they do, trust me. He is really not looking for a relationship with you.
- Conversations lack details: Does he skirt around important issues or conversations with you. Someone who can’t or won’t give direct answers is usually up to no good. The less they tell, the less chance of you catching him in a lie. Pay close attention, even the best of players regularly slip up in conversation, especially if they are suddenly explaining away something.
- Never calls to just talk: If they can’t call and say: “hey babe, just calling to see how you were doing? “Or something of that sort, they are doing it elsewhere. A clear sign is only calling for a hook-up. Sweetie if that is not what you are looking for or not into, run girl, run.
- Last minute get together: While there should always be some spontaneity, if it happens regularly, you are second best. His original plans fell through and you are the back-up. Refer back to #2 and check yourself Hun.
- Doesn’t commit to any plans with you: you are not the most important of friends, again you are back-up, hook-up or some other such name. The best signal is if he cancels plans with you at the last minute. Yes, sure it comes up every now and then, but if it happens more than once in the first month, put on your cape and get out now. Refer back to #3 Ladies
- Doesn’t introduce you to his friends, restricts your comments on social media– You are a secret, not someone to take home to meet mom. Understand that if the two of you are really new to the relationship, you shouldn’t expect it. However, after four to six weeks you should have met someone he knows. If you notice that no one responds to comments that you leave for him or likes any of your posts on his page, Honey, YOU are RESTRICTED. Let him know that you are no fool and you know.
At the end of the day, you have to take care of numeral uno. There is no one in the world that can solve everything for you that you can’t at first do yourself. Know your place in someone’s life before you take a blind leap. Once you develop feelings, it’s a bit too late to walk away easily.