Losing weight is tough. There is no way around it. But for men, it is essential to achieve and maintain a healthy weight. Losing weight is a challenge. There is no real way to do it easily. It takes dedication, hard work, and patience. But by following the five tips you may find it isn’t as hard as it has to be.
1) Watch that portion size – This is a big one. You can still have most of the stuff you love. Just don’t be an idiot. It sounds silly but let’s be honest, us men love to eat. Once upon a time you could 20 pieces of pizza no problem. Well those days are over. You really do have to watch how much you intake. But you can still enjoy what you like. Just do it reasonably. You really don’t have to stack your plate 6 inches high to be a man. Just use common sense and stick to it.
2) Adios soda – Yes this can be tough. But quitting the soda is one of the quickest ways to get results. Soda is bad for you. Really really bad. With soda your best bet is a quick break. Just let it go. You really don’t need it. It will be rough at first but after just a couple days you will find that you don’t need the stuff anymore.
3) Do stuff – Get off the couch. Go move. This doesn’t mean you have to start training like you are on the high school football team again though. There is no need to overdo it. You will find that you will see nice steady improvements over time with a relatively mild exercise routine. Of course if you have any health scares be sure to check with your doctor first.
4) Go green – Dude, try some veggies. Some of them aren’t that bad. Let me be clear: no one is saying you need to become a vegetarian. Just branch out a little. Replace those taters with something green a couple times a week. It’s pretty simple and the effects on your health can be tremendous. Plus, you might just find that you like them.
5) Be patient – If you are serious about making real changes in your life then you have to be patient. It is not going to happen overnight. Sure you can spend a lot of money on a bunch of junk that will tell you you can. But deep down, you know that the truth is you just have to be patient and stay the course. The good news is that you can indeed achieve your goals. Believe in yourself start small, and stay dedicated and you will start seeing real results that will last.