1. Facebook – Keeping up with friends and family has never been faster or easier! Now with the social network Facebook app, users can stay connected while on the go! Who said you have to sit behind a computer screen to keep track of whats going on? With this app users can connect at work, school, or on the go. Users can enjoy the option of quickly browsing their newsfeed to see what everyone’s up to, send messages, share updates, post statuses, share photos and videos, check in at their favorite restaurant, receive notifications, texts, invites, and game requests straight to their phone. Play games using your favorite apps by downloading them straight to your phone, its never been so easy staying connected!
2. Snapchat – This fun and very simple photo messaging application was created by two Stanford University students and released in 2011 and has since become widely popular with pre-teens and even some adults. Using the app, iphone and other smartphone users can now take pics, record videos, and add text and drawings to them before sending them to a controlled list of recipients. These sent photographs and videos known as “snaps” have become all the rage with smartphone users everywhere and can be viewed for only a range of a few seconds as users have the option of setting a time limit for recipients to view the images before they are hidden and deleted from the recipient’s device and deleted from the Snapchat servers. If you’re looking for a quick yet entertaining way to say hello to friends then sending a snap is the perfect solution!
3. iSpending – iSpending is the best way to keep track of your finances while on the go! This simple and inexpensive app can be downloaded for free (has limited use) or for $2.99 (Go pro!) It downloads quickly and lets you keep track of your income and expenses by simply logging in the info. With iSpending you can add transactions under different categories such as food, entertainment, bills, etc., view summaries and pie charts of your finances over time, (today/week/month/year right from the home page), and even allows you to export to your email. You also have the option to protect your app with a passcode if you’re concerned about security. Best of all, now users can rest assured that they won’t spend too much or overdraft their accounts because now they have the luxary of keeping track as they spend.
4. My Fitness Pal – This user friendly app helps you keep track of your health and wellness goals and offers the best calorie counter available for iPhone. Reach your weight loss, daily food intake, or exercise goals by simply logging them into this app. My Fitness Pal for mobile gives users full access to MyFitnessPal.com where they can log food or exercise from anywhere at anytime. Any changes made from your iPhone will automatically be synchronized with the website and vice versa. Send friend requests to other users and offer words of encouragement to support one another on your journey to better health! This app will show you how much nutrition, vitamins, protein, etc. you are getting daily, how many calories you are burning, and help you stay on track and monitor your progress as you go! There’s never been an easier way to make sure that you’re eating and exercising right!
5. Instagram – Instagram is a fast and fun way to share life’s little moments with friends and family everywhere you go. This app allows users to snap photos or videos, and choose a filter to change their final look before sending them off to be viewed. The cool thing about this app is that you can have your photos automatically synced straight to your Facebook, Tumblr and/or Twitter account and all of your friends will be jealous because those oh so nifty filters give your photos that extra flair to make them stand out from the rest. A free and fun new way to see the world, and the cheapest way to pretend you’re a professional photographer without really having to invest in any expensive film equipment or actually having to acquire any skill.