I love bikinis. Some might say I’m obsessed with them. You could never have too many and when you find the perfect pair, it calls for a celebration. New bikinis are must haves for the summer if you plan on strutting your stuff at pool parties, the beach and water parks. Since bikinis are so common, I love finding bikinis with fancy fashion touches because those little changes can make you stand out in a sea full of other bikini clad bombshells.
5 Hottest Bikinis for Summer
1) Sexy Crochet Bikini from Doll Swimwear: This gorgeous fuchsia bikini is perfect for any water occasion. The crochet design is sexy and innovative. The low cut bottoms are a mild temptation and the scrunch butt style gives this bikini an extra lift. The pink color is bright and eye catching. The bikini will cause all eyes to turn on you but it’s your hot body that will keep them looking. This tiny bikini costs $80 and will 100% of attention.
2) Black Halter Top Sexy Bikini from MayKool: Every woman should have at least one black bikini. It’s always in season and always in style and it’s perfect to mix and match with other pieces. The highlight of this bikini is the three strings design that is found in both the top and bottom. The thin straps gives the illusion of even more bare skin. The top has built in support to make your boobs even perkier. This bikini is everything and a bag of chips. The best part is it only costs $22.
3) Butterfly Brazilian Thong Bikini from Etsy: This bikini is probably one of the sexiest bikinis that exist. I love Brazilian bikini bottoms and this butterfly design is perfect for women who want to put their gorgeous butt on display. The bottoms have a ruffle edge and a scrunched back which matches perfectly with the slight ruffles on the top. Every woman needs to have a Brazilian bottom bikini. They are great if there is a particular set of eyes that you plan on catching. This bikini costs $20 and comes in many different colors. The red is especially sexy.
4) Glittery Camouflage Fishnet Bikini from Doll Swimwear: This bikini sounds like an overload of designs but it looks amazing. It is in a turquoise camouflage design that is covered in glitter. The triangular top comes with optional padding with a little boost if it is needed. This bikini is another scrunch butt design which accentuates the behind and creates a gorgeous shape if one does not already exist. The two pieces together cost $80.
5) Criss Cross Triangle Bikini from Victoria’s Secret: This bikini is decorated with gorgeous criss cross trims. The matching trims on the top and the bottoms adds a flirty feel to the bikini. The top and the bottom are sold separately and can be bought in different colors. This bikini comes in berry gelato, aqua reef and black. The top costs $24.50 and the bottoms cost $22.50.
When searching for bikinis, you don’t want to settle for the basic bikinis that everyone else will be wearing.Try some of these unique pieces to spice up your bikini collection and you will be sure to turn heads at the beach.