Show everyone just how stylish you are this spring and summer by breaking out your bandeau tops! This bra-like top is currently one of the hottest trends and many hot celebrities such as Selena Gomez and Kaley Cuoco have been seen rocking one of their own. Luckily, bandeau tops are extremely versatile and there are tons of different fabulous ways to wear them according to your own personal style.
1. Overalls – Believe it or not, overalls are making a major comeback! For an extra fashionable duo, team them with a patterned bandeau. Faded overalls with a bright bandeau creates a look that is equally sexy and relaxed – It’s an effortlessly look that’s super comfortable.
2. High Waisted Skirt – Nothing is quite as chic as a solid colored bandeau and a funky, high waisted skirt. This combination will leave a couple inches of your midriff showing which makes it perfect for days at the boardwalk with friends or walking along the beach.
3. Open Sided Shirts – Why wear a cami when you could opt for something cuter, such as a bandeau top? Shirts with open sides provide an amazing opportunity for you to showcase your favorite bandeau top. Not to mention that it looks much better and a lot classier than just showing your bra.
4. Plunging Necklines – One of the most popular ways to wear a bandeau top is with a shirt that features a plunging neckline. Forget stubborn undershirts and unsightly bras! Bandeau tops keep you covered and fabulous all at once. For the best look possible, use a color or pattern that contrasts with that shirt that you are wearing.
5. Rompers – Rompers are the ultimate warm-weather wardrobe staple and there is no better way to enhance your romper than with a matching bandeau top! Everyone will take notice when you walk into the room in your romper and bandeau ensemble.
There is no better way to bring your wardrobe items to life than with a bandeau top. They give you coverage, they give you style and they give you confidence! How do you like to wear you bandeau tops?