Today’s people of the world are becoming busy to busier day by day. They don’t get much time to take care of their skin daily. But, it is necessary for everyone to take care of their skin, because proper skin care and sound lifestyle choices can prevent the anti-aging process. Also, skin care is necessary to avoid various skin problems. So, the people who don’t have much time to take in-depth care of their skin, they can read out following 5 basic skin care tips to get a healthy, smooth and attractive skin.
- 1. Protect skin from the sun
It is one of the best ways to take care of the skin. Exposure to the sun can cause age spots, wrinkles and some other skin problems including skin cancer. In order to protect the skin from the sun one should use sunscreen. A broad spectrum sunscreen which contains at least 15 SPF is good for the skin. Applying sunscreen in every two hour interval is ideal. If possible, everyone should avoid the sun rays between the 10AM to 4PM, since the sun rays of that time are strongest. Wearing protective cloths are another way to avoid sun rays. Wide-brimmed hats, long-sleeved shirts and long pants are good to protect the skin from the sun.
- 2. Stop Smoking
Stop smoking is one of the best skin care tips. Smoking is too dangerous to look you older than the age. It leads to the wrinkles in the face. It narrows the skin’s tiny blood vessels that cause the reduction of the blood flow. The decreased amounts of blood cause the depletion of nutrients and oxygen into the skin. Moreover, smoking damages the collagen and elastin (the fibers, which strengthen the skin) levels of the skin. If anyone wants to keep their skin wrinkle free, they should avoid smoking as soon as possible.
- 3. Treat skin gently
It is one of the most common and well-known skin care tips. But, almost all people avoid this tip. Daily cleaning can make the skin brighter and shinier. In order to keep the skin gently:
- · Limit the bath time. Using warm (not hot) water is a good technique to remove dirt and oils from the skin.
- · Avoid the strong soaps and detergents. Applying a strong soap or detergent on the skin can strip oil from the skin. Choosing a mild cleanser is a good way to maintain skin’s moisture.
- · Protect skin when shaving. In order to protect the skin, apply lotion or get before approaching for shaving. Clean and sharp razor cannot harm the skin. It is advised not to start shaving from the wrong direction (against the hair grows).
- · Pat Dry. In order to keep the skin moisture, pat the skin with a dry towel after washing or bathing.
- · Use moisturizer. The people whose skin is dry, they should use a moisturizer to fit their skin.
- 4. Maintain a healthy diet
Maintain a healthy diet is another one of the skin care tips. It helps a man to look and feel their best. Fruits, vegetables, lean proteins and whole grains are best for the skin. Physician suggests that, the food that is full of vitamin C, but low in fats might boost younger looking skin.
- 5. Manage uncontrolled stress
Excess stress can damage the brightness of the skin. It makes the skin more sensitive that also brings many skin problems. In order to get a healthy skin, take necessary steps to manage stress. A healthy state of mind can ensure the best skin along with a healthy life.
These are all about 5 basic skin care tips. A better skin means better looking. In order to take care of skin, it doesn’t need much time to spend.